- This event has passed.
Indoor Rowing Basic Course Richmond, VA
March 31, 2019 @ 9:00 am - 5:00 pm UTC-4
Indoor rowing certification is coming to Richmond! Join UCanRow2 and S3E Performance & Fitness on Sunday, March 31. Earn more money and keep your classes and training sessions booked throughout 2019!
This one-day class includes lecture, workouts and individualized coaching on your rowing technique, with workouts and skills drills. You can also earn up to .9 CECs for ACE and other certifying bodies.
– Fundamentals of workouts for group classes & individuals
– Coaching progression, how to teach others
– Proper technique and drills
– How to spot and correct common errors
– How to reach peak performance faster
– How to adapt your on-water experience to the indoor rowing scene
– Maintenance of the rowing machine
– Sample workouts
Class size is limited so reserve your spot!
Early Bird: US$295 (Until March 10)
Up to .9 ACE CECs available (.6 for the training day plus .3 on completion of certification)
More info: https://ucanrow2.com/instructors/