- This event has passed.
Indoor Rowing Basic Course – Seattle
April 21, 2020 @ 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
The indoor rowing revolution has arrived! Join UCanRow2 and Pocock Rowing Center and learn to teach on the Concept2 Indoor Rower, or perfect your own rowing technique to hit your next PR.
This one-day rowing certification includes lecture, workouts and individualized coaching on your rowing technique, with workouts and skills drills you can take back to your gym. ACE credits available.
Cost: $345 (Earlybird $295 until April 7)
The course covers:
– The fundamentals of rowing workouts – with opportunities to try them yourself!
– Optimal rowing technique, spotting and correcting common errors
– Using the rowing machine to reach peak performance faster
– How on-water rowers and coaches can apply their skills to group indoor rowing
– Maintenance of the Concept2 rowing machine and how to make it last a lifetime
– Sample workouts: Do them in class then take them back to your gym
Join us and up your rowing game!