Start Date11/23/2019 (Saturday)
End Date11/23/2019 (Saturday)
LocationLorton, VA (United States)
VenueWorkhouse Arts Center
Indoor rowing is BLOWING UP! There’s already a shortage of certified instructors, and we’re just getting started! Join us at Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton, VA and learn to teach on the Concept2 rowing machine, or perfect your own rowing technique to hit your next PR.
This one-day rowing certification includes lecture, workouts and individualized coaching on your rowing technique, with workouts and skills drills you can take back to your gym. ACE credits available.
Cost: $375 (Earlybird $325 until Nov. 9, 2019)
The course covers:
– The fundamentals of rowing workouts – with opportunities to try them yourself!
– Optimal rowing technique, spotting and correcting common errors
– Using the rowing machine to reach peak performance faster
– How on-water rowers and coaches can apply their skills to group indoor rowing
– Maintenance of the Concept2 rowing machine and how to make it last a lifetime
– Sample workouts: Do them in class then take them back to your gym
Join us and up your rowing game!