UCanRow2 is seeking strong rowing coaches who are influencing their respective community to join us as an ambassador! If after your instructor certification process, you find that rowing is definitely your passion, we encourage you to join our team! Our ambassadors share our vision for a positive, inclusive rowing community where everyone is welcome and every meter matters.
Ambassadors are driven to inspire and take action by sharing how rowing is efficient, effective, safe and fun for people of all ages, sizes and abilities. They are keen to share their rowing journey, technique tips and cues, UCanRow2 content and most important, being models for excellent rowing technique!
Just as we believe that rowing is for every BODY, we also take a stand that strong bodies come in all ages, sizes, shapes, skin colors, sexual identities and gender orientations. We ACTIVELY PURSUE a community that represents ALL the colors of the rainbow.
If that sounds like you, and you’re interested in sharing our passion for rowing and helping people row well with programs, seminars and community - we'd love for you to apply!
By becoming an ambassador, you will receive the following:
- Personal listing on our website
- Early access and discounts on training programs, seminars and products
- Earn commissions by sharing UCanRow2 programs and seminars with your network
- Access to Ambassadors community for advice and support
- Potential promotional assistance from UCanRow2
In return, we ask for the following:
- Post UCanRow2 content on your social media feeds a minimum of 3 times per month
- Share stories that can be re-shared by UCanRow2 social media feeds (tag @ucanrow2)
- Create rowing content (videos, workouts) that will be shared by UCanRow2
- Promote UCanRow2 products and program offerings
- Participate in quarterly ambassador team meetings
- Introduce rowing and UCanRow2 to diverse audiences
Ready to become a UCanRow2 ambassador?
Looking for More Information?
Fill out the form on the contact page, and we will answer as soon as possible!